Monday, September 15, 2008

Made It Myself Monday: Another Pup and Pumpkin Pancakes




A new pup with stuff. Pedro Pup.
Actually Augie the Doggie found a new home.
And then he found 2 more new homes. So I am in the pup making business.
At least, for now.
And I am just thrilled about it.




KnitSonya was the first to ask about Augie but after there were other inquiries she said her lovely daughter would actually prefer a Chihuahua... so I made this little Pedro Pup.. But I then did more research and I think she meant a chihuahua that looks more like this.
Hmmm. That will be so Cute!

Anyway.. I am setting about making one that is more like that anyhow.
and I am listening to funny chihuahua songs, because it makes me laugh.

And if that isn't just nice enough,
this weekend my hub made these :
Pumpkin Pancakes
(swoon)


and I loved them,
so I am suggesting to anyone who wants a
cozy Autumnal breakfast experience
to get the recipe.. and eat some.

Yummy.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww, followed by YUM!

Natalie said...

pups and pancakes = life is good

loving Pedro & now craving pancakes

seriously craving pancakes

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Awww, he has SOOO much personality!

Jennifer said...

Okay, then, missy, tell me this: are you creating these patterns yourself as you go, or what? I keep combing the comments when you post these unutterable delights, but I'm not seein' it -- is it all just your own special brand of magic?

Mary-Laure said...

Pedro Pup, you are cute.
I see you have a cape - does this mean you are a pooch superhero?

You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

Hey Jennifer..
I started with this great Japanese book. Mame Wanko. Those pups are Much smaller and I have made lots of alterations to the pattern, but the original inspiration and the basic construction know how came from using that book.

Angelina said...

Capes are classic!

Dot said...

Those pups are just adorable. and the accessories just make it. Love!

dot

Lisa said...

O, the pups are sooooo precious! How much fun you must be having creating them with all their cute stuff!!!!

Mary Corbet said...

The dog's cute... I love the little red collar!

The pancakes, though... Ohhhhh... the pancakes!

Sonya said...

Hello there. I just dropped off the face of blogging land. Pedro is an adorable chihuahua (just how does one spell that?) and Beatrice thinks so too. When can we begin the adoption proceedings? Do you need to make a home visit? We have a fenced yard...

Ana Trevino said...

this is lovely! i die for chihuahuas. i have 4!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...